We currently only offer tech support via email. If you have a technical question, or a general question, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. If you need more time to download your digital items please just let us know and we'll take care of your request.
2. Also, your video requires a password which is below the link. This password has been verified to work - you can copy and paste your password or write it down and type it in. This password is case-sensitive so be careful when typing it in, assuring there are no spaces either before or after any password.
3. When you are asked to save the file to your computer please select "Save File" and not "Open With". This is very important! Also, please remember where you saved the video on your computer. Most people save their videos on their desktop so they can find them easily.
Transferring Videos to a Mobile Device:
Mobile Device Transfer (Mac Users)
If you would like to transfer your digital download to an iPad or iPhone, please download to your Mac first, then transfer to your mobile device using Itunes. You can also use the app VLC to transfer large files: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-MczfxrClk. Or you can use iTunes.
If, for some reason, it won't transfer to your iPhone or Ipad, find the video in your Itunes library, then go to "File", then "Create new version" and then choose the iPod, iPhone or iPad.
Most mobile devices are unable to download large video files. If you do not have a computer there are apps like 'Easy Downloader' and others that will help you download these files. Wetransfer app is another app you can to download large files.
How do I transfer videos from my Android to my computer?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification. Under "Use USB for," select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
If you would like to transfer videos to your Android device, please download to your computer first, then transfer to your phone or tablet. If you are having trouble playing the videos try using these apps: VLC or Playable. Most MP4 Apps will work with these videos.
If you have any problems playing the videos on your computer please try the latest VLC player. It's available as a free download: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
If you are trying to send the videos from your Android to your PC please use the VLC player.
If you are getting an error message when copying and pasting passwords, please type them in. If you continue to get an error message please try a different browser.
Please Read before contacting us. Most commonly asked questions:
1. If you are requesting new passwords please email us the Paypal email that was used for purchase.
2. If your password isn't working try typing it in instead of copy and paste.
3. The downloads are in a MP4 format. The most popular program for playing these videos is VLC: Windows link Apple link If you are downloading to a iPhone or iPad please use a download app. When playing the videos use a MP4 player like Playable. If you are downloading to a Android device please use a download app, then a MP4 player like VLC.
4. If you haven't received your downloads they may have gone into your spam folder. The downloads are sent to the email you have on file with Paypal. If you don't have access to this email let us know which email you would prefer us to send them to.
5. If you email us and you haven't heard back it may be that our emails are going into your spam folder. You can also contact us through our Facebook account:
6. Secrets 3: Pattern Play is not an update but a new video collection.
7. If you have trouble downloading the videos you can always upgrade to the DVD collection using your download purchase credit.
8. If you are transferring from a PC to a iPad try these steps:
File > Add to libary > Choose video > Open.
Find the video on the left pane in iTunes under "movies" or "TV shows".
Connect your iPad to computer.
Once your iPad has appered on the left pane under "devices"
File > Create New Version > Create iPad or Apple TV version
Drag the video from your iTunes Libary to your iPad.
Your iPad should start syncing your video over to your iPad, sync info will appear in the top area of iTunes.
Another way to transfer videos from a PC to a iPad or iPhone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFAf1btN-k
Balls are racked like a normal 9 ball rack. The 1 ball is in front. The rest of the balls can be in any location. On the break three balls must hit a rail.
On every turn the player must hit the 1 ball. As in 9 ball, the cue ball or an object ball must hit a rail after contact.
If the 1 ball is pocketed it is respotted. If any other ball is pocketed it also must be spotted. If more than one ball is pocketed during a shot, the ball that was pocketed first is spotted then the second ball is spotted behind it.
If a player fails to make a good hit or scratches, then that player receives a point. When the player receives 5 points (or however many points are decided beforehand) then that player loses.
When a player fouls the player who goes before him/her has ball in hand. If the player fouls out then the player who goes before him/her receives a bonus of losing a point off their score. If they have 0 then their score is -1. If a cue ball goes in a pocket then it's ball in hand for the player who shot before him/her.
If you have a technical question please fill out the form below: